Tenacious problem solvers. Whether your problem is time, cost, quality, or logistics, we solve it. We provide the design and construction guidance necessary to successfully complete any commercial or high-end residential project.
MEET THE TEAM
Dakota Durden, Owner
Mr. Durden is personally vested in every activity, from preconstruction to warranty. Dakota is Grit’s founder and leader, focused on the future, grounded in integrity, and dedicated to our clients.
- Austin 360 Condominiums – Austin, TX ($75MM)
- NEISD Gym Replacement and Fine Arts Addition – San Antonio, TX ($22MM)
- NISD Performing & Fine Arts Facility – San Antonio, TX ($16MM)
- Trinity University Thermal Utility Consolidation Project – San Antonio, TX ($22MM)
- Bautex Manufacturing Facility and Batching Plant – San Marcos, TX ($2MM)
- Comfort CorTen Historic Re-Roof – Comfort, TX (<$1MM)
- Concorde Physical Therapy Equipment TI – San Antonio, TX (<$1MM)
- Concorde Dallas Physical Therapy TI – Dallas, TX (<$1MM)
- Caterpillar WoW Wall TI – Seguin, TX (<$1MM)
- Caterpillar FEMA Shelters – Seguin, TX (<$1MM)
- Takata Manufacturing Design – San Antonio, TX ($2MM)
- Concorde ADA Modifications TI – San Antonio, TX (<$1MM)
- Concorde Dental TI – San Antonio, TX (<$1MM)
- Los Cerritos Private Airplane Hangar – Uvalde, TX ($4MM)
- Caprock Monuments – College Station, TX (<$1MM)
- Civil Engineering Consultants Office TI – San Antonio, TX (<$1MM)
- Concorde Speakers and Power TI – San Antonio, TX (<$1MM)
- Plaza de Armas Historic Renovation – San Antonio, TX (Wood – <$1MM)
- Austin Canoe and Kayak TI – San Antonio, TX
- Caterpillar Conference TI – Seguin, TX
- Entrust Office TI – San Antonio, TX
- Carrier Warehouse 500,000 SF – San Antonio, TX ($22MM)
- Lewis Energy Group Frac Sand Building – Design-Build – Encinal, TX
- Lewis Energy Group Mud Mixing Facility – Design-Build – Encinal, TX ($1MM)
- Bandera Ventures Skybox Datacenter – Katy, TX ($28MM)
- Caterpillar Lobby TI – Schertz, TX
- Caterpillar Diesel Depot – Seguin, TX
- FHK Conference Room TI – San Antonio, TX
- Winco Contractors Headquarters – Garden Ridge, TX ($2MM)
- Vineyard Pump and Filtration Building – Comfort, TX
- Tractor Supply Mixing Facility – Seguin, TX
- FHK Phase 2 and Audit Office TI – San Antonio, TX
- EOG Frac Sand Terminal – Loving, NM
- Arapet Frac Sand Distribution Mods – San Antonio, TX
- STRIC Medical TI Projects – San Antonio, TX Area – Ongoing – $1MM
- WEST Telemarketing Site Improvements – San Antonio, TX
- Siemens Barlite CT Work – San Antonio, TX
- MEI Office TI – New Braunfels, TX
- MacArthur Park Lutheran Church – Design-Build – San Antonio, TX $1.5MM
2012 ABC Excellence in Construction Award for $10-$25MM Institutional, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX
Tony Weigand, Chief of Operations
Mr. Weigand brings a wealth of experience, patience, and clarity to the often challenging construction process. From leading multi-project teams to overcoming construction challenges, Tony drives the success of every project and ensures our client’s complete satisfaction.
Construction projects are busy places, whether that’s onsite or in the back office. Cassidy handles day to day operations of projects, from subcontracting to billings, quality to safety, she supports our Superintendents in the field to make sure Grit provides the best projects, period.
Assistant Project Manager
When you assemble millions of moving parts, hundreds of thousands of dollars, and dozens of humans, organization and process are integral. Mr. Arnold keeps everything in order, solves problems, and facilitates the entire AEOC team to ensure a successful project every day.
No firm can be successful without proper and thorough management of the back office. Anna brings dedication and organization to Grit’s office and bookkeeping systems, meeting the financial needs of every stakeholder.
If you know construction, you know it takes talented leaders to balance quality, cost, and schedule with the shifting demands of the jobsite. That’s our superintendents. Get to know them on your jobsite, and you’ll understand why our clients ask for them by name.