When it comes to conceptual projects and tough Clients, Grit is always the recommendation. This group of Brazilian manufacturers needed to open shop in the US of A, and Grit was the team for the job.
Included on this project:
- Expedited design process from concept through permitting.
- Design team assembly and management.
- Constructability reviews, budgeting, scheduling in preconstruction phase.
- City and AHJ negotiations regarding the design specifications, code, and plans.
- All construction of the facility:
- Self performed steel and steel trim scopes
- Stainless steel accents
- Industrial installations and upgrades to electrical service, compressed air systems, lighting and other utilities.
- Paint booth with heated air and exhaust systems.
- Paint mixing booth.
- Fiber and upholstery shops.
- Welding shop.
- Engine and electronics shop.
- Machine shop including CNC router, press brakes, rollers, etc.
- Installation of machine shop equipment.
- Complete renovation of all office spaces.
- Addition of break area, worker restrooms, worker kitchen, office restrooms, conference room.
- Rebuild hydraulic door system.
- Stainless steel insulated coiling doors.
- High grade epoxy flooring systems.
Make sure to follow the Dispatch on our website as we release more stories and images of this spotlight project!