This project was awarded to Grit , then value engineered by Grit in order to meet the Client’s program and a tough budget.
Included on this project:
- Demolition and renovation to the Art building’s darkroom photography laboratory.
- Strict adherence to reverse osmosis water systems supply and temperature specifications.
- Strict adherence to air exhausting/evacuation specifications.
- Implementation of value engineering (devised by Grit) for rotating door systems, fume hood systems, millworks, specialties, etc.
- Completed the work to schedule and budget, condensing schedule due to time spent negotiating VE
- Self performed design and construction of the fume hoods.
- Complete renovation of spaces involved.