This research laboratory project included:
- 8 new fume hoods
- Supply of nitrogen to all new and existing fume hoods
- MEP/FS modifications and additions
- New framing and gyp systems, flooring, painting, etc.
- Medical gas work
- Laboratory Casework
- Two phases, with Phase 1 including an expedited Substantial Completion date that allowed a high profile researcher to move in and begin his work.
- BEAT expedited completion schedule by one week
This project was run/awarded concurrently with a Laser Laboratory.
Both projects were partly made possible by the Welch Foundation’s gift to UTSA for their sought after Welch Chair Researcher.
UTSA Safety staff commended Grit for performance on this project.